Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fun, Fun, and More Fun!

Lincoln finally lost his other front tooth. It was so loose, I thought that I thought he might accidentally swallow it with his food. It did fall out one day, but it was when he was eating crackers. Luckily, he did not swallow it, and the tooth fairy came through for him again. A whole dollar. Here he is with no front teeth (though the new ones are already peaking out). He also has a very clean nose. :)
Ryan and I got an Iron Chef Wii game for Valentines Day (thank you Kara, Mom, and Dad!). Lincoln is now an Iron Chef, and has only lost one time. He really loves that game and has decided that he loves real cooking too. He cheered Ryan on when he was making dinner tonight!

I was in California for Valentines day (for work), but the kids had a great day. They received lots of valentines in the mail (thank you everyone), and they had valentines from me that they had to find while I was gone. Ryan and I saw Wolfman when I got back to town - nothing says romance like a wolf ripping people apart!

Almost immediately, I left for South Carolina to see my sister, Karlene, graduate from the Army Basic Training Camp at Fort Jackson.
It was fun to see what she has accomplished, and it was nice to spend time with my parents and my brother, Kevin, and his family from Florida.
We got to take Karlene to some of the sights around Columbia, including the State House and a river walk.
It was a fun trip, but I am glad to be home. Ryan had to do all the kid shuffling solo, and with babysitters, play rehearsals, and all the other things that come up, that is a lot! He was a champ at it though. I brought Lincoln a Bionicle home, and now he says that Bionicles are his favorite toys. (They are kind of like lego creatures that he puts together). He says he is going to save up his money to buy some more. I brought Marina a little pink and silver stuffed fish. She promptly named it "silver heart ribbon love". I think that means that she thinks its pretty. She also found a purple hippopotamus in her drawer that she had not named. He (she?) is now Purple Song, because it plays music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers